Our application has three simple steps.
Submit a loan application using the webform on our website.
Within one business day, you will be notified via email whether your loan was approved or denied for underwriting. If approved, you will be instructed to submit the required documents.
SUBMIT REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
Submit the required documents (listed below) using our webform on our website.
- Government Issued Photo ID for Signatory/Guarantor
- Bank Statement(s) Showing Funds to Close plus 3 Months Interest
- Certificate of Good Standing for Entity
- Articles of Organization/Incorporation for Entity
- Operating Agreement or Bylaws for Entity (if applicable)
- Purchase Contract (if applicable)
Order an appraisal from one of our preferred vendors.
Once all of the required documents have been submitted and the appraisal has been received, we underwrite the loan, communicate term updates (if any), then set a closing date.
Below are some of the key components of our loan program.
- Loan Amount: $50,000 to $1,000,000
- Loan-to-Value (As-Is Value): Up to 80%
- Loan-to-Value (After-Repair Value): Up to 70%
- Rehab Financing: Up to 100%
- Loan Rate: Starting at 9.99%
- Rate Type: Fixed rate, interest only
- Interest Payments: Monthly or zero payments until maturity (borrower's choice)
- Origination Fee: 2%
- Property Type: SFR, PUD, Condos, 2-4 Units
- Property Area: Urban, Suburban
- Property Use: Residential Only
- Loan Type: Purchase or refinance
- Loan Term: 12-36 months
- Closing Time: Within 7 days from full file receipt
- Extension Term: Up to 12 months
- Borrower: Business entity only
- Credit Score: Above 600
- Owner Equity: At least $20,000
- Derogatory Incidents (>$10K): Resolved 24 months prior
- Eligible States: AL, AK, AR, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, ME, MD, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NH, NM, NJ, NY, OH, OK, PA, SC, TX, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
- Ineligible States: AZ, CA, NC, ND, NV, OR, RI, SD, TN, UT, VT
Estimate your loan amount here.